About Dr Sam
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Sam’s favorite part of pediatric dentistry is the energy and FUN kids bring to the office every day.
Dr. Sam has wanted to be a dentist since she was in middle school. She has always been one of those weirdos that love teeth, so dentistry was an easy decision! She was born and raised in a small town near Buffalo, NY and didn't even know pediatric dentists existed until applying for dental school. After just a few rotations in dental school working with children and patients with special needs, Dr. Sam knew she was going to specialize in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Sam’s favorite part of pediatric dentistry is the energy and FUN kids bring to the office every day. There’s never a dull moment at work and she loves getting to laugh with the kiddos and build long lasting relationships with them and their families!
- Received Bachelor of Science in Biology and minored in Spanish at St. John Fisher College
- Received DDS from University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Completed Pediatric Dental Residency at Riley Children's Hospital for Children
- Provided dental services on mission trips in Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Rural Tennessee
- Graduated with magna cum laude honors from St. John Fisher College as a Science Scholar
- Graduated with magna cum laude honors from University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- The recipient of the New York State Dental Foundation Scholarship
- The recipient of the the ADA Foundation Scholarship
- The recipient of the Women’s Dental Guild Scholarship.
- Received Master of Science in Dentistry in Pediatric Dentistry, Riley Hospital for Children at IU health/IUSD
- Completed a fellowship in Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND)
- Received the G.R. Baker Fellowship Award from Riley Hospital for Children at IU health/IUSD
- Received Board Certification in Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Bills Mafia ( Go Bills!)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s make things easy before you even step into our office.