About Dr Blerta
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Blerta loves to make people smile. Literally. When your family visits the office, you will be told a joke. You will be expected to laugh. Don’t worry, we’re just kidding… Or are we?
Dr. Blerta was born and raised in the small country of Albania. She moved with her family to the United States in 2008. After residency, she moved to Nashville and has been calling herself a proud Nashvillian ever since. Her favorite part about practicing orthodontics is getting to know the patients and their families. She loves to witness the confidence that orthodontic patients (young and not so young) gain after completing their treatment! When she is not in the office Dr. Blerta likes to spend time with her husband, Erik (who loves spreadsheets), daughter, Anna (who loves bounce houses) and her 2 mini labradoodles Ove and Alfie (who love treats). She loves reading, trying new restaurants and napping.
- Graduated with summa cum laude honors from University of South Florida
- Graduated with high honors from Nova Southeastern University College of Dentistry
- Induction in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society
- The recipient of the BOO award (best case treated by a resident) at Texas A&M College of Dentistry Orthodontic Residency
- Board Certified in Orthodontics
- Received Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences from University of South Florida
- Received Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Dentistry
- Completed Orthodontic Residency and received Master in Dental Science at Texas A&M College of Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Gaylord Orthodontic Alumni Association
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s make things easy before you even step into our office.